Thursday 6 October 2016

Energy Gone. Poof. Vanished.

Oh good golly.... I cannot believe that it was only two weeks ago that I had my Lupron Depot injection. Ugh. Knowing that this is going to last months is pretty discouraging, but hopefully all worthwhile in the end I suppose.

Truth be told, I chose to be on the medication, so I have a hard time complaining about it. I made the decision believing it was the best one for me, even having been forewarned of the side effects, so I really can't say I have any regrets. It just doesn't make the symptoms any easier to cope with.

My insomnia is pretty awful. Have a very very hard time falling asleep, I'm sleeping a bit better in the night but crazy bizarre dreams and tossing and turning a bit, but I wake up at the slightest disturbance, so once hubby is up, so am I (and he gets up eeeeeearly).

I'm not sure if it's just the insomnia causing my fatigue but I have like zero energy overall. I feel like a zombie. I feel very foggy and slow. A bit like when you have the flu, but I obviously am not sick. Actually... feels like the flu in a lot of ways really... the aches.... the hot flashes... Oh well.

Otherwise I'm just hanging tight at the moment. I flip flop between whether I should be getting surgery or not, but I have to believe that we made the right decision, and if this doesn't work, then surgery it is. We have to take the long game approach, but no more delays or breaks now.

I guess that's partly why I haven't been blogging much. Not much to tell ya. Oh... hoping to give the Autoimmune Paleo Approach a try. I have a few books.... we'll see. It might be pretty tough especially since I don't eat meat/pork. I've been putting it off but need to get my ass in gear. Any tips be sure to let me know! <3

On that note, gonna go make a fresh green juice.
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment