Thursday 10 March 2016

T-Minus 2 Week

Oh... My... Goodness...

Here we go again! 2 week countdown to my IVF cycle. I'm freaking the frack out!!!
I'm anxious, and nervous, and an emotional mess. See... I've done this before. And it didn't work. And I don't have it in me, emotionally or financially, to continue on much longer. I'm putting a lot of pressure on this cycle unintentionally... but I can't help it. It means so bloody much to me, and I'm at my wits end. When will I ever get my happily ever after!?!?

Oh dear. Pity party. Moving on.

Husband still hasn't found a job. We're debating whether to start our UK visa application. The worry is, we do all the work, pay the fee, and then he gets a job the next day. But he's been out of work 3 weeks now and no progress. That and the visa application takes some time and we don't have much more time before we'll have to leave the country basically. We need to be making decisions already. It's go time.

In terms of IVF, we will do our fresh cycle and hope for the best. I can't make up my bloody mind on one versus two. So overwhelming to make that decision. I just really want a healthy baby. I don't want the added worry of complications of 2 babies in there. But at the same time, we've put two back in twice already and no bfp, so does it make sense to put only 1?!

I dunno. I'm all over the friggin place. Any advice? :(

I have my genetic counselling call with recombine scheduled for Monday. Eek. Hope all is well there...

I probably start stimms around the 23rd/24th. That lands me with a transfer date of around April 10th. Of course this is all rough. I'll know before my 31st birthday near the end of April if it worked or not. Could be the best birthday ever, or pretty crummy. We'll just have to wait and see. FX

No comments:

Post a Comment